Running is the most popular sport in England, with over 6.8 million of us running at least twice a month. Many of us have never been taught how to run and for some of us, this results in injury and poor performance.
A running assessment is beneficial if you want to
- improve your performance
- start running again after an injury
- analyse your running technique to help minimise the risk of an injury from occurring
- join the running revolution!
Our one on one running assessments last for 60 minutes with an experienced Physiotherapist who will provide
- expert video gait analysis on our treadmill
- an assessment of your joints and muscles used whilst running
- a personalised exercise programme to help minimise the risk of injury and improve your performance
- a better understanding of your individual running technique and the knowledge of how to minimise the likelihood of any injury that your body may be predisposed to